Saturday, October 3, 2020

Dream of Jesus Return!

On Sunday, September 13, 2020, I got up early in the morning to make an appointment to get my long overdue pedicure. After making my protein shake and finding out that the nail shop didn’t open till later, I went back to sleep to take a nap. I had a brief vision. In the vision, my husband and I were walking somewhere outside. We were surrounded by buildings and people scattered here and there. I noticed some kind of dome over one of the buildings or structures. Suddenly, I saw two hands reaching out from the clouds. It was like Jesus was getting ready to come through and crack that sky. It was dramatic and so very intense. It felt so vivid and so real. I knew Jesus was getting ready to come in the clouds. I was beside myself with panic because I knew it was too late to let anyone know. My first thought was to grab my phone and take a picture, but I didn’t have time. My next thought was that I need to call my mother and father to let them know that Jesus was getting ready to return, but I didn’t have time. Oh my God! 


After awakening from the dream, I was shaken to the core and felt so drained from it. It was like I was trying so very hard to let my parents know about Jesus's return that it drained and took everything out of me. It seemed to take away all of my strength. I called my husband upstairs to tell him about the dream and I wept uncontrollably as I told it to him. I also couldn't wait to call my parents/children and wept again as I told them my dream. Since having the dream, I have felt a heavy burden to warn God's people and to tell everyone that I know about it.


I want to urge you to get right with Jesus. If you don’t know Him, find Him while He might be found (Isaiah 55:6). The time is short! Please get the word out to everyone you know. God is giving the lost a chance to get to know Him and receive Jesus Christ into your heart. His desire is for none to perish, but for all to be saved!  His return is imminent!


Revelation 1:7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him— even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen. 8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIyu0AF7peo&feature=youtu.be



No comments:

Post a Comment