Thursday, January 10, 2019

A Dreadful Dream!

On December 19, 2018, I had a dream that I was somewhere outside in a familiar area.  I looked up to the sky and there were clouds hovering over this particular area. It was like a storm was brewing.  As I looked up to the sky, I heard myself say - we must call on the four winds to hold this thing back and that was the end of the dream.  After awaking, I felt as if something was looming in the spirit.  I felt fearful about whatever this thing was.  I had remembered reading something in the Bible about the four winds.  As I inquired of the Lord regarding this dream and doing some research a few things came to mind. 

I knew it could be a really good thing (bringing supernatural blessings and provision), but it could also be a really terrible thing.  I knew the four winds could bring forth devastation or a catastrophe.  The blowing of the four winds can also mean a dreadful and general destruction.  Lord, have mercy!  You can find information about these four winds in Revelation 7.  It talks about the delaying of this judgement and destruction until the 144,000 are sealed and marked. 

The following day, I had a dream that the Lord had me fasting.  Although, I don’t completely understand the depth of this dream, I felt God was clearly and vividly showing me what I’m supposed to do and that is fast and pray against these four winds which I immediately started to do.

Revelation 7: 1-4 - After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:


Another thing that came to mind is that we can’t take the wrath and judgement of God lightly.  We need to also pray for strength to endure until the end!  Jesus said in Matthew 24:13, But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

I ask God right now to seal us, mark us, protect us, and strengthen us that we may stand firm and strong during these wicked and perilous times we are living in. In JESUS MIGHTY, AWESOME and powerful name!

Who will be able to withstand?  For the great day of their wrath has come, 
and who can withstand it?  
Revelation 6:17



1 comment:

  1. Amen! I agree with in prayer on this. I would like to share this if that is ok with you.

    ReplyDelete