Sunday, August 21, 2022

The Last Two & a Half Years

The last two and a half years have been some of the most difficult I’ve endured, but God’s mighty right hand is upon my life, and it’s because of Him that I am still standing and sane. He prepared me to walk out of every situation, even before the very foundations of the earth. Like the song says, “I never would have made it without You, Lord. If I wasn’t a student of His Word and had not endeavored to be a doer of it, I’m sure my story would be much different—but in a bad way. You can’t play with this Christian walk. You have to believe what you read and stand on it with every fiber of your being, knowing it’s true, tried, and proven, no matter what it feels, looks, or seems like. Life will bring many unexpected twists and turns. Boy, they will make your head spin. I would never have dreamed that things would take the turns they did. I tell you the truth! We should never make the mistake of thinking we are exempt from unseen and unexpected troubles or calamities. Life is filled with them. Welcome to life! You never know all that the future holds or has in store. Let me tell you; I am dealing with some things I never saw coming. At the end of the day and night, I am confident Daddy God knows what’s best for me and has my best interest at heart. That’s the beauty in it all. He has promised never to leave or forsake me. I give Him praise! Also, things could always be so much worse. Despite it all, I am full of gratitude and not attitude! I do not doubt that all things always work together for my good because I know I love the Lord and I’m called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). What I experienced changed my perspective on life and my future as a whole. I was floored when I saw what the Creator was capable of doing. All I could do is throw up my hands and say, “I completely surrender and trust You!” The Holy Bible says He sits in heaven and does what He pleases. I realize we make plans, but the Holy One of Israel is the ultimate planner and architect of our lives. I never truly saw some things coming. But I’m not God, and I don’t hold my future in my hands. Only He does. He’s the only true, living and wise God. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. God honors people’s choices and will not impose our wills or His on them. Who can fathom the mind and heart of God? For His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways. His ways are higher than ours. Also, you can’t abuse God’s grace and mercy. You never know what your future or end will bring and that’s a fact. Things will not always turn out the way we expect or plan. Oh, my God! You can think you have your future all mapped out and then here comes the God of the universe with His perfect plan and will if we give Him liberty over our lives! Sometimes we think we have life figured out, but we don’t. Haha! God steps in and says, “Nope, I’m taking you in another direction.” Sometimes it could very well be to save your life or to get your blessing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment