Thursday, January 12, 2023

A Divine Encounter

You know how sometimes you can get so caught up in your cares, concerns, negative people, and the minutia of the day’s events that the enemy tries to make you forget about the things that really matter? I had different things try to upset me this day, and I gave them too much of my time, focus, and energy. Later that evening, as I was winding down and resting, the LORD took me back to this special and supernatural event that had occurred earlier that day. I dare not forget this divine and precious occurrence. It was one of the most precious and godly encounters. Recently, I had another godly encounter as well, but I will ponder that one in my heart. So, on Tuesday, January 9, my husband and I went to the coffee shop to have a meeting. As we sat down, this really strange looking country-southern older gentleman came in with a little boy who looked around 2 or 3 years old. He was running around the place and just having himself a good ole time. I noticed this man was staring at me, making me very uncomfortable. At first, I didn’t know how to take it. I whispered to Deon that this man was giving me a very weird and strange look. After he got his order, he walked toward the table where we were sitting. He was a straight-up hillbilly, with all due respect. I could barely understand what this precious man was saying. All I could hear him say was that the little boy with him was a miracle and had undergone four surgeries. He said the doctors said the little boy who had brain surgery would not live. But God had the last word. As the little boy was running around near the door, I said, “Come over here and give me a hug.” The man said to him, “Go over there and give her a hug,” and he ran to me as though he knew me. I tell you the truth, I felt the power of God flow through my body as I hugged him tightly. I told him I loved him. I felt so much better later that day, as I hadn’t been feeling well. The pain in my body had lessened. Thank you, Lord Y’shua! Our King GOD is so amazing and EXTRAORDINARY! He gave me just what I needed. I often think about God’s perfect and divine timing. I love it! He placed me in the right place at the right time, and that has always been my prayer. I praise the LORD for such an awesome encounter with this miracle child! “The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives” (Psalm 37:23). I know this was divinely orchestrated by Daddy GD! I’m reminded of the scripture that says, be careful that you may be entertaining angels unawares. You can’t judge a person by their appearance. As the old saying goes, you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. “Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it” (Hebrews 13:2). .

No comments:

Post a Comment