Monday, September 5, 2022

Demonic Dream

I had a demonic dream. In this dream, I was sitting on a stool in my kitchen. I looked over at the wall and saw a black demonic spirit. It was wearing black clothes, a black ski mask, and a hood. When I saw it, I was so startled I literally passed out in my dream. I fell to my right. As I played it over in my mind, I laughed so hard. I was trying to call my husband’s name but couldn’t. I don’t know why I was calling on him, lol. I should have been calling on the name of Y’shua (Jesus). Truth be told, there are situations and circumstances that will arise in our lives and no man or woman can deliver us out of them but HIM!!! Not mama, daddy, nana or paw paw. He wants us to depend, rely, trust and look to Him for the things that only He alone can do for us, to us and through us! Nonetheless, we see that obviously, this dream was from the kingdom of darkness. The devil comes to kill. He was a murderer from the very foundations of the world. He doesn’t come to play with you or be your friend. So, we don’t play or cozy up to this demonic entity. As I always say, he is out for the jugular. Your adversary hates you and is out to destroy you and your family. The Holy Scriptures tell us that your adversary walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. In case you didn’t notice, we are in a spiritual war between good and evil and light and darkness. When you encounter these kinds of dreams you must immediately dismantle, bind, foil and thwart every wicked and evil covenant that is trying to attach itself to your life! Back to my dream―I fell to the right side, which symbolizes the side of God, rulership, authority, sovereignty, blessing, and strength. I thank God He didn’t let that old serpent take me out of here. Let me say this: no devil in hell can take us out of here before our appointed time. Glory be to the God of gods, King of kings, and Lord of lords! I heard the Lord say, the weapons may form but they will not prosper, according to Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon that is formed against you will succeed; And every tongue that rises against you in judgment you will condemn. This [peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from Me,” says the LORD.” God also reminded me that He has given us the power to tread upon serpents, scorpions, and over all the power of the Enemy.Nothing will by any means harm us (Luke 10:19). The Enemy tries to bring fear. He wants to disrupt our sleep and rest, but he’s a dang gone liar! God put me right back to sleep and I rested well. His Word says we shall lie down and our sleep shall be sweet! I thank the Lord that my life and times are in the hands of my Creator-Elohim! Alleluia! I decided if satan wants to go there and play like that, I will give him a black eye and smack down. I went out that next day and blessed a young man by giving him a tip and a salvation tract (an eternal gift). Then, I blessed my enemy with a birthday gift. Come on here! This is how you beat that devil running as the old spiritual hymn says! This is how you pierce through the darkness. “You will laugh at violence and famine, and you will not be afraid of the wild beasts of the earth” (Job 5:22).

No comments:

Post a Comment