Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Sound of the Shofar Blast! Are You Ready?

I dreamt that my husband and I were outside somewhere and all of a sudden, we heard the sound of a shofar.  It was a loud trumpet blast!  Without saying a word or any verbal communication, my husband and I looked at each other and we knew that JESUS was getting ready to return!  We were ECTATIC!  We were overwhelmed with JOY!  After this awesome feeling of jubilation, I immediately thought - is my heart, right?  Is my heart pure? Am I ready?  For we know that only the PURE in HEART shall see GOD (Matthew 5:8)!  We begin saying LORD, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me (Psalm 51).

This is like the third time I have heard the sound of the shofar while I was asleep.

Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.  And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. 
Matthew 24:30-31





No comments:

Post a Comment